October 21, 2010

I'm Not Hiding... Allah is With Me!

I'm struck & overwhelmed with the recent happenings around me, and onto me. It's just so... unexplainable that you have to be me to know what actually happened to me. So... I'm not gonna lay the story here because I think Allah destined this whole thing for only me & maybe also for hubby who has been there for me throughout the whole difficult time. I'm glad we stick together.

Some people might think that I'm trying to run away from them, some thinks that I hate them, secluding myself from the outside world,  and I don't blame them. But, NO. That's not it. I just want to be where I am now, not running, not hiding. If ever anyone comes to find me, I wont stop them from seeing me. Like I said, I'm not hiding.

Right now, I'm not sure where I stand in this world, what's my position and where do I go from here, but as far as I'm concern, for now I'm trying to keep my mind & soul in tact, trying to be as close as I can to Allah, strengthening my Iman in whatever way I can so that once all these are settled, I could face the world strong and tough again.
I hope for those whom I love & cherish, friends & peers who haven't been able to be in touch with me do know that I  love you, always. There's no slightest niat in my heart to just break any bond, especially family ties.
Meanwhile... these videos are kinda an inspiration throughout the hard times... I enjoyed them, go on, u can too :o))



No comments: